Re: [FreeMarker-user] FreeMarker and PostScript?

Daniel Dekany

Saturday, April 21, 2012, 7:35:11 PM, John D. Ament wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm considering using freemarker in an upcoming project. One
> question I had, does FreeMarker support post script?

Since FreeMarker doesn't care about what it generates as far as it's
text, it need not support it. That is, yes, you can generate
PostScript with it.

> Are there any tutorials for generating post script using freemarker?

You just need a PostScript tutorial, and a FreeMarker tutorial (the
FreeMarker Manual). There's nothing special in combining these two.

> John
Daniel Dekany