Re: [FreeMarker-user]
BeansWrapper.populateClassMapWithPropertyDescriptor failing to create
property descriptors

Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin

It would be great if this could be backported to 2.3.x . Sorry I
haven't got around to testing this yet and thanks for making the
change in master so quickly, Attila.

This seems fine but the original problem we had was discovered through
the log files and I couldn't reproduce it at will. Removing the setter
should eliminate the possibility of the error and doesn't cause any
when I run our integration tests with a build of master containing
this change.

Donnchadh

On 16 November 2011 11:30, Daniel Dekany <ddekany@(protected):