Re: [FreeMarker-user] html 5

MB

1 feb 2012 kl. 23.39 Bruce Ritchie:

> You obviously have very little understanding of freemarker. Just
> because something isn't mentioned does not equate to it not being
> possible.

Obviously. But I thought I'd ask before I checked out Freemarker, so
that I wouldn't have to toss it right away. I need something to
replace JSPX, which seems to be needing a html 5 tag library in order
to make proper use of html 5. JSP works in small projects, but I need
something for bigger ones.

I will definitely check out Freemarker ASAP. Thank you!

/MiB