Re: [FreeMarker-user] Cannot load template in Linux using Spring
 FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory

Ing. Jan Novotný

Hi, I am using Freemarker on Ubuntu Linux 11.10 and Tomcat 6 without
problems. I just set up it as a standard FreemarkerServlet (without
Spring integration part) and it works ok.
Are you sure the problem is not caused by case-sensitivity of Linux
systems? This is the most usual problem I see among my colleagues.

Regards,
Jan

Ing. Jan Novotný
http://blog.novoj.net