Re: [FreeMarker-user] Cannot load template in Linux using Spring
 FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory

Daniel Dekany

This is more a Spring question than a FreeMarker question. Maybe you
should look into the source code of FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory and
of the TemplateLoader implementation that Spring uses to find out
what's going on.

Daniel Dekany