Re: [FreeMarker-user] Cannot load template in Linux using Spring
 FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory

Peter Kleczka

Problem solved. User misconfiguration -- I hate it when that happens :)
Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddekany@freemail.hu> wrote:
This is more a Spring question than a FreeMarker question. Maybe you
should look into the source code of FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory and
of the TemplateLoader implementation that Spring uses to find out
what's going on.

 Daniel Dekany