Re: [FreeMarker-user] Listing enumerations

Tim Pizey

On 9 March 2012 21:26, Daniel Dekany wrote:
> What's the Java class and method behind database.displayTables?

It was:

public Enumeration<Table> displayTables() {
  return displayTables(PoemThread.inSession() ?
PoemThread.transaction() : null);
}

I have changed the template to
<#list melati.database.getDisplayTables() as table>

which uses

public List<Table> getDisplayTables() {
  return EnumUtils.list(displayTables());
}

which has moved me on to the next problem!

(Melati, being ancient) does use a lot of Enumerations)

thanks for all your help
Tim

Tim Pizey
http://pizey.net/~timp