Re: [castor-user] An immediate fix required on CASTOR-3222

Werner Guttmann

Hi John,

first you tell people on the user list to use other products because
Castor does not meed your expectations, now you are asking for an
immediate fix ?

Let me clarify a few things:

* This is an open source project.
* As such, feel free to contribute as much as you want or can ?
* If you supply me with a patch for the issue in question, I am more
than happy to assess it and commit it (if possible).
* Otherwise, please consider taking up professional services if you
really need urgent help.

Kind Regards
Werner Guttmann