Re: [castor-user] Problem reading namespace (newbie)

crazykz

Hi Werner,

Thanks. I'm just starting to learn all of the ins and outs of XML schemas,
etc. and I didn't know what Castor is doing for me and what I need to do.
I'm reading in a file that is generated by another program so I just needed
to make sure I cover as much of it as possible. I know that when I write
out the file Castor is not writing out the two attributes you mentioned. I
guess if I don't need them I'll just leave that piece alone. Just curious
if there's a way to tell Castor to print those out?

Thanks for the help.

Curt