Re: [castor-user] Problem reading namespace (newbie)

Werner Guttmann

Hi,

no worries .. ;-).

On 12.06.2012 13:58, crazykz wrote:

> Hi Werner,
>
> Thanks. I'm just starting to learn all of the ins and outs of XML schemas,
> etc. and I didn't know what Castor is doing for me and what I need to do.
> I'm reading in a file that is generated by another program so I just needed
> to make sure I cover as much of it as possible. I know that when I write
> out the file Castor is not writing out the two attributes you mentioned. I
> guess if I don't need them I'll just leave that piece alone. Just curious
> if there's a way to tell Castor to print those out?
If you are talking about the schemaLocation attribute, have a look at

http://www.castor.org/javadoc/org/exolab/castor/xml/Marshaller.html#setSchemaLocation(java.lang.String)

That should do the trick.

Kind regards
Werner