Re: [castor-user] Question about Spring FactoryBeans for Castor XML

Akihito Nakamura

The following article is a good introduction.

Meet the Object/XML mapping support in Spring
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-springXOM/

Castor 1.3.1, in combination with Spring 3.0.0, works successfully.

----
Akihito NAKAMURA @ AIST