Re: [castor-user] How to setForce flag in castor maven plugin

QkI

Hi,
ok, command line interface has it. Force flag means "Forces the source
generator to suppress all non-fatal errors, such as overwriting pre-existing
files.". Can I somehow achive the same effect when i'm using maven plugin ?

Regards,
Pawel